Tuesday, July 27, 2010

(48) My friends all passed out


I think my absolute favorite thing about being a blogger is fatpaks. Normally when i shop, i pick a color that i can wear with anything, which leaves me with a mostly neutral (blacks, greys, whites) colored inventory. When i got my first fatpak i was so happy because i got to mess with colors i wouldn't normally be messing with, like this hot pink hair from Posh. 
XOXO GYPSY

Skin- [Slutcookie] - TRE ; FF - Nerve Garden
Hair- (Posh) ; Beat ; Love
Piercings- - .HoD. -  Eternal Piercings (Male & Female)
Earrings- [W&B] Aemilia Earring GOLD 
Glasses- (epoque) Swan Shades - Neutral
Gloves- {paper.doll} LacedGloves-Black (old hunt)
Shirt- Armidi - Sheer Ribbed Tank Top - Gray
Tattoo- [The Habitat] Tattoo - Ponyboy
Skirt- [plastik]-spripsdress-blac
Tights- VENENO // Lace Vintage Leggings
Socks- DUBOO*grandma's gifts [grey]
Shoes- *COCO*_OxfordShoes_Two-Tone

No comments:

Post a Comment