Saturday, September 18, 2010

(100) Windows blues


If it isnt obvious from my last few posts, i LOVE fall, and i love these cardigans that reek released in red and cream for 50l friday. I tried my luck at making necklaces today and was pretty happy with what i came up with, this little pendant necklace has a clock in the center, hard to see through these pictures but real cute in my opinion. These leggings are from VENENO, by Stevenzuuh GossipGirl,  which is reopening tonight. They sell lots of cute leggings, dresses, skirts,  shoes, and even some sunglasses.
XOXO GYPSY

Skin- [ROCKBERRY] Uma C Light FRECKLES
Makeup- IrEn - heroine
Hair- LUANI HAIR(WF) / AUBURN /I LOVE OLIVE HAIR 
Glasses- Reek - Denton Shades - Colors
Necklace- By me :O 
Bag- VENENO - Flesh Lace Knuckle-Duster Clutch (not out yet)
Jacket- Reek - Papercut Cardigan - Cream - Fifty Linden Friday!
Shirt- *Linc* Tanktop Black
Skirt- K&CO - Banded Colourblock Skirt - Grey
Leggings- Veneno :: Celtic Scale Knit Leggings
Shoes- Mustache Moccasins Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment