Sunday, October 24, 2010

(121) Photograph taken



I got some new hair today from Lelutka, and it inspired more of a hippie look for me. I hadn't really been to the hair section of their shop until recently, and man ive really been missing out! Pulling together the look is the Dreamcatcher necklace from Gypsys!, which is one of my favorite creations. I found a new skin shop today (ive been SHOPPING) called knock Knock, its affordable and every skin in there made me wish i could have them.
XOXO GYPSY

Skin- [.KK.] Daenna - Airplanes
Freckles- L.Fauna EXTRA FRECKLES [Tan]
Hair- [LeLutka]-SWIFT hair - Burnt
Necklace- Gypsys! Dreamcatcher necklace
Jacket- ::{u.f.o}::Autumn Cardigan - leopard
Shirt- Narwhal - Basic Black Tube
Bracelets-Gypsys! Peace Bangles
Shorts- ::{u.f.o}::trend is highwaist - dark
Tights- ][AV][stocking asian black
Shoes- ANEXX_FringeSweedSneaker_Black_

No comments:

Post a Comment