Saturday, June 5, 2010

(17) Dust Bowl Dance


So, last nights concert was absolutely amazing. I didnt think Mumford and Sons was really dance music, but when they started playing it was impossible to stop jumping around and dancing. I lost my voice, and my feet are super sore, but i had a really great time. I got this headdress from rcbg. and i really dig Indian looking things so i was really excited when i found it. The dress is from ufo and is kind of transparent but with a cute bra under its perfect.
XOXO GYPSY

Skin- [ATOMIC] Skin Grace_Porcelain - Teeth
Hair- fri. - Victoria.2 - Blonds
Headdress- rbcg.chief head-dress
Glasses- (epoque) Swan Shades - Muted
Necklace- .+*AA*+.Chunky pearl necklace *green
Dress- ::{u.f.o}:: erin op
Bra- :: DUTCH TOUCH :: Bra Flowers 2
Socks- !DADA! umbrella socks white
Shoes- [Docs] 8 Hole - F - BROWN [bagged] wear

No comments:

Post a Comment