Wednesday, June 9, 2010

(19) Honey from a Stone


Well, my photoshop bit the dust and i havent been able to edit photo's for my blog. So, untill i get that matter settled the amazing Millie Ordinary has agreed to do my blog pictures. AND I KNOW THEIR BETTER THAN MINE BUT SHADDUP. Anyways, its finals week so im gonna keep it short and sweet.
XOXO GYPSY

Skin- [ATOMIC] Skin Grace - Porcelain - Canary 1
Hair- I LOVE OLIVE STARR  HAIR/ BROWN PACK
Glasses- Reek - Denton Shades - Colors
Cig- (NS) Cigarette-animation (xstreet, they may be in world too)
Shirt- *Linc* Button Down Shirt Black
Bra- [Intimizzio] Classic Vita Braziere & Panties - Crimson
Skirt- *Linc* Low Rise Mini Jeans Skirt Black
Belt- .:Hermony:. Rock`nRolla-Belt (BlackPack)
Garter/Stockings- Maitreya Girdle & Stockings * Black
Shoes- [PM] Baby T Plain : Blood


Photo credit: Millie Ordinary

No comments:

Post a Comment