Friday, June 11, 2010

(25) Under my thumb


Well, its 7:45am and i have finals in a hour. Truth has some new releases, and i love love love loveeeee this hair. Its called boho and the headband is optional and the beads on it are color change. I found the shirt and vest at a fairly small store called willow that has lots of vintageish stuff thats really fairly priced. Wish me luck on math and english.
XOXO GYPSY

Skin- :Curio: Petal-June 2-Raccoon
Hair- >TRUTH< BoHo 
Lashes- Eyelashes -11- Showgirl *REDGRAVE*
Vest- Willow~ Chesty Vest - Black
Shirt- Willow~ Feather Tank
Pants- *UB* Hated Jeans *gray*
Shoes- fri. - Basic Flats (Black)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for including Willow in your post! Love the blog!
    I just wanted to let you know that my prices are low right now because I'm having a 50% off sale (airhead me forgot to put out signs)! Sale ends on the 18th :)

    Thanks again!
    -Weezey

    ReplyDelete