Friday, May 21, 2010

(1) First post woo!

Ive gotta say my favorite thing in this outfit is the pearl necklace which i picked up on a whim while in one of my crazy shopping moods from Atelier AM which is a cute little store that sells mostly accessories. I picked up the dress from The Dressing Room's latest collection for just 50l, so def. worth checking out. Other than shopping i spent most of my day building and setting up my house on my new land.
XOXO GYPSY

Skin- [ATOMIC] Skin Grace_Porcelain - Teeth
Hair- [Anaphora]_Brian_Mocha
Glasses- Reek - Denton Shades
Dress- {SMS} Fishy Glitter Dress Monochrome for TDR 4
Necklace- .+*AA*+.Chunky pearl necklace *white
Cardigan- +KiiToS!! Sinilintu+ CacheCoeur Layered set *Black*
Earrings- [W&B] Little Bow Earrings STUMBLEBUM
Socks- DUBOO*grandma's gifts [grey]
shoes- fri. - Basic Flats (Black)

No comments:

Post a Comment