Sunday, May 23, 2010

(7) Pull me out alive


Oh my lord, just got back from an AMAZING concert, I'm gonna be out cold for like 2 days. I saw Kaki King and i was front and center, she played for hours and shes just so talented i cant get over it. Anyways, i put together a "laundry day" outfit using the laundry day hoodie from reek and some bunny slippers. Just a quickie for this one. 
XOXO GYPSY

Skin- (Milk motion) Colette skin - TIRED
Hair- CheerNo.HairDesing - JAJAY Simple (moca)
Lashes- Eyelashes -11- Showgirl *REDGRAVE*
Piercings- - .HoD. - Eternal Piercing (Female)
Hoodie- Reek - Laundry Day Hoodie - Black Stripes
Shirt- rbcg.my crop tee. {digest.}
Shorts- Emery - Short Sport POP Black
Slippers- She's So Unusual Shoes (a prize from the bunny hop hunt like 2 years ago)

No comments:

Post a Comment