Saturday, May 22, 2010

(6) Sweet Rose

Woke up and my window was open, stupid california heat had me up at 7am! Thought ide play around on my dock in the 50l friday swimsuit from whippet and bucket which is really cute for being red and for being a 1 piece. It also looks really cute under jean shorts or a high waited skirt. Love my LMK cardigan as well. The bong which i picked up at rc cluster comes in 4 colors, and its mod so you could make your own color/design if your not into the colors for sale.
XOXO GYPSY
Skin- (Milk motion) Colette skin - TIRED
Hair- Magika - Morning
Cardigan- -LMK-Long opened cardigan (Black)
Swimsuit- [W&B] Phoenix Swimsuit 50L FRIDAY
Shorts- Doppelganger Inc. - Everyday Jean Shorts Dark Blue
Boots- (Milk Motion) my leather boots
Bong- -RC- Glass Puffy (teal)

No comments:

Post a Comment