Tuesday, May 25, 2010

(10) Furr


I currently have one of the worst headaches of my LIFE. There is just throbbing pain in my head, BUT i found a really cute shirt from this place called .:*WAvE.:* that sells really inexpensive clothing that really cute. I got the zebra shirt for just 59l, and it looks great with a skirt or just alone. I am absolutely in love with my oxford heels as well, these amazing shoes from Tesla are just high quality and so cute.
XOXO GYPSY

Skin- [ATOMIC] Skin Grace_Porcelain - Teeth
Hair- -=PKC=- Hair Tegan (Soil)
Hair accessory- .+*AA*+. hair accessory *crow
Necklace- .+*AA*+.Chunky pearl necklace *white
Shirt- ][AV][t-shirt zebra white
Skirt- Narwhal - High Waist Super Skirt
Socks- Pig - Knee Sock Mit Suspenders - Black
Shoes- - Tesla - (bag) High Oxfords *Black*
Boy shorts- (epoque) Unisex Briefs - Forest

No comments:

Post a Comment