Saturday, May 22, 2010

(5) Project Themeory Week 7

This weeks project themeory was in an 80's style which i was a bit unsure of when i got the nc, but i really loved the hair from Posh and the leotard from [Atomic]. I put the 80's themed items into a more modern look with my high waisted skirt (part of a dress from Plastik), the most amazing lace leggings from Emery and my baby t pumps from [PM]. A pretty good late night of shopping if you ask me. I'm done for tonight, I've got a concert to go to tomorrow and I'm super sleepy.
                                                                                                                  XOXO GYPSY
Skin- [ATOMIC] Skin Grace_Porcelain - Robin 2
Lashes- [ glow ] studio designs - Avatngarde. eyelashes - seduction
Hair- (Posh) ; Project Themeory ; Push & Shoved ; Platinum
Shirt- [ATOMIC] 80's Flashback Bodysuit - Teal
Skirt- [Plastik]-StripsDress-Black
Tights- Emery - Legging Roxe Lace
Shoes- [PM] Baby T Plain : Teal
Necklace- $Dustarrz$ Antique Necklace 01 (Key) PK

No comments:

Post a Comment