Thursday, August 5, 2010

(68) Hits of sunshine


OH MY GOSH I GOT ON I HEART SL! Just saying. Anyways, heres a more casual look kind of. The shirt is a sonic youth shirt from arnadi  and it comes in male and female fits, they also have a bunch of other neat shirts there. The scarf is from wasted youth, and ive never really looked around there much but im glad i did, that store is an absolute gem. I finally empties my sl trash and my invo dropped 10,000 items. Thats ten thousand items in my trash holy hell.
XOXO GYPSY

Skin- (fd) Bird Skin - Lovely Deer (Freckles)
Hair- [kik]hair-kanaco B(brown)
Makeup- Cheap Makeup Eyeshadow in Blackorchid
Scarf- (WY) Ison print scarf(Geometry)
Shirt- [arnadi] - Tshirt Sonic Youth grey girl
Skirt- *Linc* Low Rise Mini Jeans Skirt  Plum
Leggings- VENENO // Lace Vintage Leggings
Shoes- ::Kookie:: Bonnie/ Night

No comments:

Post a Comment