Tuesday, August 24, 2010

(81) Martha my dear


I haven't made a shape in ages, but i tried my luck at it again tonight, and i came up with my new Martha My Dear shape. While i will never sell my shape, the Martha My Dear shape is available on xstreet for just 600l so check it out (Click HERE to see the listing on xstreet and more pictures, its under adult content so be sure to have that allowed on your xstreet). This dress is from Miel, and the top and skirt are sold separately as a mix and match set with a bunch of fun options, i may never take it off! 
XOXO GYPSY

Skin- Mynerva- ~Caramel~Classic Red
Lashes- Eyelashes -11- Showgirl *REDGRAVE*
Hair- !lamb. Soma - Mango
Shirt- [ATOMIC] Frilled - Ink
Dress- MIEL DANDY SKIRT - plum / MIEL DANDY TOP - honey
Socks- DUBOO*grandma's gifts [grey]
Shoes- - TESLA - High Oxfords Shoe

No comments:

Post a Comment