Friday, August 20, 2010

(77) Bessie says


Well guys, i find out tonight if i get to keep my laptop or not, but i may have a guest blogger run the site while im gone, its all very unclear for me at the moment so who knows. The antlers and skirt are from an adorable store called Sugarcube, and let me tell you the whole store is amazing. The shoes are from Annexx, and they have sock and no sock options, however, you can only wear the socks with viewer 2 or emerald beta, which is a load of crap, so make your own invisiprims for them, its super easy.
XOXO GYPSY

Skin- Mynerva- ~Caramel~Classic Red
Makeup- IrEn- heroine
Hair- !lamb. I'm a romantic - Honeycomb
Antlers- ::SUGARCUBE - apple tree headwear
Necklace- .:A&M:. My Favorite Necklace - White Pearls
Shirt- /artilleri/ Zee tank top *white*
Skirt- ::SUGARCUBE - Send me your sun Skirt red
Shoes- ANEXX_BowBalletFlats_Red

No comments:

Post a Comment