Saturday, August 28, 2010

(83) Acorn Factory


Whippit & Buck released this dress for stumblebum, and right away i had a million things to wear with it, i love it when i find things like that. After digging through my inventory all day, this is what i came up with for it. The skin is !mabee, and I'm really stunned by the quality, love love love. The shoes are from redgrave, and theres just something about this style of shoe that makes me want to wear a fedora, thank god i have like 50. The necklace is from Butt-err, i love me some cluttered necklaces. I know I've used these lashes in about a million posts now, but i honestly cant bring myself to take them off.
XOXO GYPSY

Skin- !Imabee: Apical - Serene - Untouched / LTbrow /
Lashes- HouseofFox :: WingLashes
Hat- **DP**yumyum: straw hat 01 BOX
Hair- (Posh) ; Beat ; Chocolate
Necklace- [BUTT-ERR] Asphalt Necklace
Vest- "NINIKO" full sculp vest(brown)
Dress- [W&B] Space Debris Dress
Tights- [yumyum] Race leggings.....Dark brown
Socks- !DADA! umbrella scks white
Shoes- [*RG*] British Loafers -Brown-   *REDGRAVE*

No comments:

Post a Comment