Thursday, August 26, 2010

(82) Paper thin walls


I haven't blogged any action lately, but i have a soft spot for plaid so when i got the sneak peek for their rocking Friday item this just came to me. The t shirt was made by my partner in crime, Stelra Zutra, so if you like it feel free to send her a million IM's till she gives it to you. The skin is a new release from !mabee, i havent really looked too much a their skins until recently and WOW, i was missing out. All of their skins are stunning and high quality, and pretty affordable in my opinion. 
XOXO GYPSY

Skin- !Imabee: Apical - Serene - Untouched / DKbrow /
Lashes- HouseofFox :: WingLashes
Hair- [Anaphora]_Brian_Browns_I
Piercing- [BUTT-ERR] Piercings - Metal Fushion - Black
Button Up- Action Mens Red/Blue Rolled Flannel 
Shirt- Sex Pistols <3 (Stelra Zutra)
Shorts- (Milk Motion) my high waist jean shorts *black*
Socks- Pig - Knee Sock Mit Suspenders - Black
Shoes- GOS-  [Docs] 8 Hole - F - BROWN

No comments:

Post a Comment